Interested in this course? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 22 Videos
- 2 Multimedia
- 16 Texts
- 24 PDFs
- 4 Disqus
- 4 Downloads
It's time to launch.
You’ve validated that the market really has a problem. You believe that your solution is actually solving it. You’re ready to launch, gain you first customers and starting changing the world. What’s next?
Our 8-week Launch program is designed to help you get your product in the market and into the hands of early adopters. We will provide you with the tools and knowledge to prepare yourself and launch your company out into the world.
What You’ll Learn:
Launch focuses on preparing you to launch your company; this course will teach you the different elements that need to be in place in order to launch successfully and how to position yourself for maximum growth.
By Joining Launch, You Will:
- Prepare a detailed launch plan
- Understand metrics and the right data to track and analyze
- Be aware of the legal and accounting requirements specific to your business at launch
- Leverage the best tools for each function of your business
- Know how to use different marketing channels for your business
- Learn how to build a community
- Get a clearer understanding of basic legalities surrounding operating a business
- Learn how to build a sales process and get your first few customers
With Launch, you’ll walk away with everything you need to launch your business. Graduate Launch with:
- 90 day, 180 day, and 1-year plans
- Having engaged in the right channels (social and other)
- Having launched and acquired your first few users
- A plan for how to bring onboard your first few employees
- Answers to your burning legal and accounting questions
- Understanding how to price and sell your product/service
With over 15 years experience as a leader in technology-centric businesses, Keith has accelerated the growth of both small and large companies, launched new products, and raised over $20m in angel investment and venture capital. He has an unparalleled ability to collaborate with entrepreneurs, employees, and investors to deliver amazing products to the market. Keith is passionate about creating opportunities that previously did not exist for people and co-founded Spring to bring that into the social venture space.