Interested in this course? Email us at email@example.com
- 28 Videos
- 1 Survey
- 5 Multimedia
- 24 Texts
- 19 PDFs
- 8 Disqus
- 2 Downloads
- 6.0 hrs
This is the first step in your journey as an entrepreneur.
Inspire delivers the knowledge you need to build a startup from the ground up.
Influenced by the Lean Startup Movement, Inspire guides you on building a lean startup with as little money and time as possible. Through hands-on experience, Inspire teaches you how to refine your ideas and gain valuable skills that you can immediately apply. Whether you are a student, a recent graduate, or a career changer, you will learn all you need to determine if your business idea has potential, and how to start turning that idea into a profitable business.
What you'll learn
Inspire focuses on bringing clarity to your business idea; it sets the foundation for your startup by providing the tools and methodologies to launch in your market, with as little money as possible. You will:
- Learn the step-by-step guide to operating a small tech-based or tech-enabled business.
- Understand and implement the fundamentals of lean methodology
- Gain clarity on what it means to run a scalable business
- Understand the customer development processes
- Learn how to design and build great products
- Understand how to test and adjust your business to changing market conditions
- Learn how to talk to your customers and get quality actionable feedback
- Build relationships with potential advisors, co-founders, and investors
- Build a real and viable startup business
Inspire will show you how to determine if your idea is the right one to get going. You will graduate Inspire with:
- A clear understanding of what it means to be an entrepreneur
- A clear definition of the problem you’re solving
- A selected target customer base
- A completed Business Model Canvas (BMC)
- An elevator pitch and supporting story
- Customer discovery questionnaire
- First customer interviews completed
- A path to validate the idea and next steps
- Preliminary Minimal Viable Product (MVP) design
- Online content + In-person workshops and mentoring over 4 weeks.
- Limited to 20 people per cohort
- Mondays 6-9pm
Useful Resources to Help Get You Started:
Who is this program NOT for?
- People who are looking to start copy-paste businesses without any innovation or differentiation.
- e.g. running a Franchise/going into Multi Level Marketing
- People who are looking to be lifestyle entrepreneurs and generate passive income without putting in too much work and effort.
Who is this program for?
- People who are interested in creating change, building something new, or doing things differently.
- People who are considering changing careers and exploring entrepreneurship.
- Freelancers who want to do things differently and not just be "another graphic designer" or "another website developer".
Not sure if this program or if entrepreneurship is right for you?
Schedule a consultation session with one of our business advisors
Chin wants to change the world, and he believes that the best way to do that is to develop and empower other leaders to make sustainable and meaningful change. A serial entrepreneur with a background in sales and operations, Chin supports Spring as the Program Manager and Lead Facilitator. Chin manages partner and mentor relationships, provides consultation for entrepreneurs, and leads the global expansion of Spring’s programs.
(604) 440 - 0101