- 27 Videos
- 2 Quizzes
- 2 Multimedia
- 12 Texts
- 9 PDFs
- 7 Downloads
- 3.5 hrs
In partnership with New Ventures BC, we’ve created the Virtual Funding Workshop, designed for early-stage, post-launch businesses in all communities looking to raise capital.
With this design, you’ll be able to go through all 5 modules at your own pace, all while balancing the day-to-day operations of your business.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand the investing landscape from impact to technology
- The different ways to raise capital (Equity, Debt, Grant, Contest, Crowdfunding, and Revenue)
- The process for raising money
- Best practices and tools to raise capital for your business
- How to deliver your best investors’ pitch
- Essential negotiations skills
- How to close a deal with potential investors
- The corporate governance framework (Advisors, Board of Directors)
With over 15 years experience as a leader in tech businesses, Keith has accelerated the growth of both small and large companies, launched new products, and raised over $20m in angel investment and venture capital. He has an unparalleled ability to collaborate with entrepreneurs, employees, and investors to deliver amazing products to the market. Keith is passionate about creating opportunities that previously did not exist for people and co-founded Spring to bring that into the social venture space.