- 26 Videos
- 2 Quizzes
- 1 Survey
- 8 Multimedia
- 12 Texts
- 10 PDFs
- 1 Download
- 3.5 hrs
In partnership with New Ventures BC, we’ve created the Virtual Funding Workshop, designed for early-stage, post-launch businesses in all communities looking to raise capital.
With this design, you’ll be able to go through all 5 modules at your own pace, all while balancing the day-to-day operations of your business.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand the investing landscape from impact to technology
- The different ways to raise capital (Equity, Debt, Grant, Contest, Crowdfunding, and Revenue)
- The process for raising money
- Best practices and tools to raise capital for your business
- How to deliver your best investors’ pitch
- Essential negotiations skills
- How to close a deal with potential investors
- The corporate governance framework (Advisors, Board of Directors)
Sana brings a rich global background in impact investing, investment banking and equity research, with leading roles at Renewal Funds in Vancouver and EFG-Hermes in Dubai. At Spring, she guides our high growth entrepreneurs in their capital raising journeys. In addition, Sana is the driving force on all things impact at Spring and is committed to fostering an innovative impact entrepreneurship ecosystem as we change the world for the better.